"Watch this space: this school’s going places"
- Tatler Schools Guide 2020
We are Open for Admissions!
Book your personal admissions appointment now, so you can meet our team online, take a virtual tour, ask questions and learn all about our school.
We are Open for Learning!
A Fulham School education is consistent, continual and adaptive. We prioritise the well-being and academic needs of our students, parents and teachers, because nothing matters more to us than delivering excellence in education.
In line with UK Government guidance on return to school protocols, we are delighted to already have on-site three of our Year groups. The rest of our school community continue to benefit from our live-streamed teacher led lessons, offering an engaging and stimulating array of curriculum topics and activities to ensure that our entire school remains Open For Learning.
- By implementing all necessary safety measures, our school is now open for in-class learning for students in Reception, Year 1 and Year 6
- On-site classes offer a full timetable for all students, with a mix of live and online lessons. This allows even those Year Groups still connecting to our Virtual Classroom, to be able to enjoy everything our school has to offer
- Our Virtual Classroom includes specialist lessons for Art, Music, Drama, Sports, French and Science, just as much as our in-school classes do
- We continue to invest in world-class technology, to ensure that teachers and students have access to the most cutting edge learning opportunities to enhance our varied curriculum.
“The care, compassion, enthusiasm, energy, fortitude and sheer excellence that the staff have shown during this difficult time has been beyond exemplary. You have put yourselves on a pedestal....true creme de la creme! “Thank you” seems wholly inadequate...but thank you!”
Welcome to Fulham School
We hope you enjoy exploring this website and getting a feel for our school. Above all we hope you feel the urge to visit and experience what makes it such a wonderful place to be: a family atmosphere, full of fun, generosity and consideration, down-to-earth and supportive of every pupil’s learning and achievements.
At Fulham School we have two goals that drive all we do:
To encourage the development of creative, problem-solving individuals with tenacity, kindness and secure self-worth.
To provide the most distinctive, forward-thinking and outward-looking co-educational environment, where diverse abilities are recognised, celebrated and given fullest expression.
What makes Fulham School special is the way we set about achieving these goals. Most schools share the best of intentions. We seek to put them into practice in new and innovative ways. Read about our philosophy; explore the three stages of our school, from Pre-Prep, Prep to Senior; and if you have any questions or would like to learn more, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Will le Fleming
Headmaster, Fulham School and Head of Fulham Senior